Last week I went to Sephora with the idea that I want to buy just a nude lip liner.. But as always I ended getting more than just a lip liner. Soo.. I decided to do a post with thoughts on the products. I also wait for your opinion in the comments! 😀
*The things I have bought:
1.The Bonjour Soleil Palette
-this is a sculpting/bronzing palette
-I really love the chocolate smell of it
- the CHOCOLATE SOLEIL Matte Bronzer, which I LOVE!! I use this almost every day for sculpting my cheekbones and my forehead.
- the SUN BUNNY natural bronzer. I sometimes use this to give my skin a more natural bronzed look.
- the SNOW BUNNY luminous bronzer. You can use this as bronzer if you have really light skin or as a highlighter if you have a darker skin.
I don’t really recomand this palette, because I don’t think that ‘sun bunny’ and ‘snow bunny’ are very useful, and you can find the ‘chocolate soleil’ individual beside the palette.
2.The Cocoa Powder Foundation
- So,this is a powder foundation.. It also smells like chocolate!! It says it’s an antioxidant-rich,matte foundation. I really like how it feels on the skin, but I don’t know if this will stay all day on the face because I couldn’t stay all day with it cause I don’t have the good shade, sooo…..
Oh, I forgot to mention that mine is in the shade Light.
3.The Melted Long Wear Lipstick
- I definitely can tell that this is my favourite product of this haul. I love all the Melted lipsticks!! The formula is great, it will stay on your lips forever and it’s very creamy which I like!
- This is in the shade Melted Peony and it’s a really preety,sweet pink. But what I love about it it’s that this is not too pink. It’s perfect!
4.The Color Bomb-Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
- This is The Color Bomb Moisture Plumping Lip Tint. Mine is in the shade ‘Never enough nude’. So, this is really plumping your lips, but I don’t know, maybe it’s just this shade.. You can’t wear this alone! It makes you look like you’re sick and really pale.
- I usually put this with like 20 mins before I go somewhere just to plump my lips cause in that time the color will come off, but my lips would remain plump!
- WARNING! The pepper in it will burn. It’s not something insupportable but it will hurt a bit 😀
5.The Perfect Lips- Lip Liners
- This liners are just… OMG I can’t even tell how much I love them!!! They are soo creamy and the pigmentation it’s just…
Mine are in the shades ‘Perfect Pink’ and ‘Perfect Nude’.
I really hope this video will help you, and I will also wait for your suggestions.
Have a nice day!! 🙂